Blackstone Griddle Cilantro Lime Chicken: how to make this delicious and easy chicken dish on your Blackstone griddle.
Blackstone Griddle Cilantro Lime Chicken with this beginner’s guide. This recipe is perfect for a quick weeknight meal or for entertaining guests.
Blackstone Griddle Cilantro Lime Chicken:
Table of Contents
Cilantro Lime Chicken is a delicious and easy dish that can be cooked on your Blackstone griddle. It’s perfect for a quick weeknight meal or for entertaining guests. This recipe is also a great way to use up leftover chicken.
Blackstone Griddle Cilantro Lime Chicken Recipe:
Blackstone Griddle Cilantro Lime Chicken Recipe|How to make Blackstone Griddle Cilantro Lime Chicken|Blackstone Griddle Cilantro Lime Chicken Ingriedients list:
Cilantro Lime Chicken Ingredients
Blackstone Griddle Cilantro Lime Chicken Ingriedients list:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Method- Blackstone Cilantro Lime Chicken step-by-step
Instructions for making Blackstone Griddle Cilantro Lime Chicken in more detail:
Step1 – In a medium bowl, combine the cilantro, 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, lime juice, lime zest, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Make sure to chop the cilantro finely so that it blends well with the other ingredients.
- Use freshly squeezed lime juice for the best flavor.
- You can adjust the amount of chili powder to your taste. If you don’t like spicy food, you can use less chili powder or omit it altogether.
Step 2 – Add the chicken to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Make sure that all of the chicken is coated in the marinade.
- If you have time, let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or up to overnight. This will allow the flavors to infuse into the chicken.
Step 3 – When you’re ready to cook, heat your Blackstone griddle to medium-high heat.
- If you don’t have a Blackstone griddle, you can cook the chicken on a regular grill or in a large skillet.
Step 4- Drizzle the chicken with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil.
- This will help to prevent the chicken from sticking to the griddle.
Step 5 – Place the chicken on the griddle and cook for 4-5 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- The chicken is cooked through when it is no longer pink in the center.
Step 6 – Serve immediately.
- You can serve the chicken with your favorite sides, such as rice, beans, or vegetables.
Here are some additional tips for making Blackstone Griddle Cilantro Lime Chicken:
- If the chicken starts to stick to the griddle, you can lower the heat slightly.
- Be careful not to overcook the chicken, or it will become dry.
- If you want a crispy crust on the chicken, you can cook it over high heat for a few minutes longer.
For extra flavor, you can add a few tablespoons of chopped red onion or jalapenos to the marinade.
If you’re using bone-in chicken, you’ll need to cook it for a few minutes longer, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
You can also cook this chicken in the oven or on the grill.
For a spicier dish, add more chili powder or cayenne pepper to the marinade.
For a more tropical flavor, add a tablespoon of coconut milk or lime extract to the marinade.
You can also add other herbs and spices to the marinade, such as garlic powder, paprika, or oregano.
Leftover chicken can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.